Education pillar | Represented by the colour green
To enhance all communities including the farming communities understanding of ecological agricultural principles and ways of thinking.
- To promote the teaching of ecological principles and ecological thinking skills at all levels of education.
- To develop training packages to enable farmers and people not interested in a formal education to develop an understanding of ecological principles.
- To provide input into the national agri-food industry skills council to enable development of training competencies and their inclusion in National training packages.
- Provide easy teacher access to engaging ecological agricultural learning resources.
- To support research endeavours into ecological approaches to food and fibre production or to seek funding to conduct the research.